In accordance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) in force, ZANINI AUTO GRUP, S.A. must comply with the obligation to inform about the cookies it uses and their purposes.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the User.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, making it easier for the User to navigate and use our website.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- OWN COOKIES
- They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE LENGTH OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
- TECHNICAL COOKIES
- They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- PERSONALIZATION COOKIES
- These cookies allow the application of specific characteristics for the user’s navigation through the website (e.g. language).
- ANALYSIS COOKIES
- They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including advice and adaptation to the lssi-ce – documentation quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES
- They allow the publisher to include advertising spaces on the website, according to the content of the website itself.
- BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING COOKIES
- They are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-managecookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookie