Ford Honors Zanini Auto Group at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
• Zanini Auto Group has been honored by Ford Motor Company with a Treat Customers like Family World Excellence Award
• Ford’s World Excellence Awards recognize companies that exceed expectations and achieve the highest levels of excellence in quality, cost, performance and delivery
• Award categories include Treat Customers Like Family, Turn Around Automotive Operations and Compete Like a Challenger, Create Must-Have Products, Sustainability, Diversity and Inclusion, plus Gold and Silver Quality awards
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 11, 2021 – Zanini Auto Group has been recognized as a top-performing global supplier at the 23rd annual Ford World Excellence Awards. Zanini Auto Group was announced as a Ford World Excellence Treat Customers like Family Award winner today at Ford Motor Company’s virtual event.
“It is always an honor to be recognized by our customer’s, however, this award is special as it represents the spirit that is at the heart of what has made ZANINI a 50+ year success story and a leader in the wheel trim category. Our experience, focus on innovation, and global footprint put us in a position to be able to support the fast launch of the all-new Mustang Mach E. It took a global effort from ZANINI’s operations, projects, and engineering teams along with close collaboration with their Ford counterparts to ensure a smooth launch in just six months. I would like to specifically thank the team at ZANINI de Mexico for their tremendous efforts and the FORD team for recognizing those efforts with this award!” – Jordi Torras, CEO ZANINI Auto Group
“Ford Motor Company’s World Excellence Awards recognize our top-performing suppliers around the world for helping bring the Ford+ plan to life,” said Hau Thai-Tang, chief product platform and operations officer. “Suppliers like (Zanini Auto Group are key to Ford’s continued success as we leverage foundational strengths to build new capabilities and enrich customer experiences.”
Honorees are recognized for achieving the highest levels of global excellence in categories including:
· Primary brand pillar awards – Treat Customers Like Family, Turn Around Automotive Operations and Compete Like a Challenger, Create Must-Have Products.
· Diversity and inclusion awards for suppliers that excel in integrating diversity into their organization and business process.
· Sustainability awards for suppliers that improve the business environment.
· Gold and Silver Quality awards for supplier manufacturing sites demonstrating superior quality, delivery and cost performance throughout the year.
Zanini – Empowering auto brands to lead